The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University
APPLICATION GUIDELINES (PGP) 2009
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (MONBUKAGAKUSHO)
HOST UNIVERSITY RECOMMENDATION SCHOLARSHIP
“The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP)”
The Monbukagakusho offers scholarships to international students with recommendations from their host universities under the following guidelines:
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS
1) Applicants must be graduate students who will newly enter Japan for the purpose of study.
2) Nationality: Applicants must have nationality of a country that is recognized by the Japanese government as of April 1, 2009.
3) Age: Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1974.
4) Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have at least an undergraduate degree.
5) Major Fields: Applicants must specialize in the same or related field as their area of study in their home university. It must also be a field in which the applicant can receive supervision and guidance at the institution where the applicant has been admitted.
6) Language: All courses at this program are conducted in English. Applicants must possess a sufficiently high level of English proficiency to be able to take classes in English.
7) Health: Applicants must be in both good physical and mental health.
8) Arrival in Japan: Applicants must arrive in Japan on the date designated by the host institution in mid-September, 2009. Applicants will be notified of further details regarding arrival in Japan at a later date. Neither travel allowances nor lump-sums will be provided in cases where travel to Japan is not possible between the designated dates.
9) Application Deadline: Ritsumeikan will undertake preliminary screening of applications prior to forwarding them to the Monbukagakusho (in addition to other documents prepared by the university). Completed applications must be submitted with all necessary documents to the Ritsumeikan University International Center at Kinugasa Campus or Biwako-Kusatsu Campus, depending upon the Graduate School you are applying to (address written below) by February 8, 2009. Faxes are also acceptable, however, all original documents must arrive at the respective Office of International Education by the above date.
More information, visit: http://beasiswa.universitasswasta.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University semoga informasi tentang The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University ini bermanfaat.