Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- At least 8 years of post-graduation experience including 5 years of managerial experience
- Possess excellent undergraduate degrees
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and potential in his/her organisation and/or community service
- A good score in TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from non-English speaking university
- Applicants must be nominated by the head of company/organisation/ministry in which the applicant is serving
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Full or partial tuition fees in NTU and MIT and the overseas business study mission
- A monthly stipend of S$1200 and lodging with return airfare to MIT may also be awarded to outstanding candidates from the civil service
Application for NFP
For the class of AY2013/14, commencing in July 2013:
- Application period opens in August 2012 and ends on 31 March 2013
- Scholarship applications are open until 31 January 2013
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore semoga informasi tentang Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore ini bermanfaat.