International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia
School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship
If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this scholarship provides tuition fees and living costs.
Value and duration
The scholarship will cover PhD fees for up to three and a half years plus living costs of $15,000. A paid teaching assistantship may form part of the scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- have graduated with first-class honours or equivalent results (e.g. a grade point average of at least 3.5 out of 4) from an excellent university
- meet the RMIT English requirement of an IELTS of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 and preferably 7.0 or more
- show your potential to complete a PhD research project in the School through, for example, published works of academic standing such as theses, conference papers or journal articles
- if you are an excellent student who does not have any of the above, please submit an example of something you have written, this may be a written assignment for your degree, a proposal, or some similar piece of work.
How to apply
Please explore the research fields below and nominate the area(s) that interest you. To begin with, no formal PhD research proposal is required. The fields are:
- Information Storage, Analysis and Retrieval
- Intelligent Systems
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Systems and Networking
To apply, submit PDFs of certified documents, including your grades and completion certificate for any degrees completed, your CV and any research publications
Your research publications could include:
- an honours research thesis
- a masters by research thesis
- an internationally-refereed conference paper or journal
Documents detailing all the above, including contact details, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your application we will communicate with you further by email, possibly having further discussion, Skype interview by an academic staff member, review of a relevant paper, or other interaction. If we are able to support your application through to the next stage you will be required to make a formal application via the official RMIT application process.
30 November 2012, to commence in Semester 1, 2013.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship:
- You must be aware that if you obtain an APAI or equivalent this scholarship will cease.
- You may not work more than 10 hours/week while you hold this scholarship.
- You maintain good or better progress in your six monthly progress reports.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia semoga informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia ini bermanfaat.