ICGEE PhD Scholarships Call for Applications
We are currently inviting applications for funded Ph.D. positions within the ICGEE programme. Your application must be linked to one of the Irish academic institutions within the ICGEE consortium. The PhD research must fit within the ICGEE key research areas: Micro- & Nano-Engineering Design and Materials & Manufacturing. Potential candidates should have the equivalent of a honours primary degree or a Masters level education. For students whose first language/mother tongue is not English, an IELTS score of minimum 6.0 is required. Your application dossier must contain the following documentation and arriving at the Centre no later than August 13th, 2010
- A signed ICGEE cover sheet (download the cover sheet here)
- A detailed CV
- Transcripts of Undergraduate Grades
- Names and addresses of 2 referees for letters of recommendation
- A Personal Statement containing the following (maximum 1 page);
- A clear description of yourself
- Your scientific interests
- Why you want to join the ICGEE programme
- How your proposed topic is relevant to the vision of the ICGEE programme
Your application package should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
Euro NotesAn ICGEE scholarship for 4 years will be offered to all successful applicants to include a stipend of €16,000 per annum; additional funding to cover research related travel and fees is available.
MORE INFORMATION & POSTAL ADDRESS
For any additional queries please download the application factsheet from here , please contact:
Dr C Ngwa or Ms A Kelleher
ICGEE Administration Centre
Tyndall National Institute
University College Cork,
Distillery House, North Mall
Tel: +353-21-490-4638 or +353-21-490-4637
The closing date for applications is the August 13th, 2010.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang ICGEE PhD Scholarships Call for Applications semoga informasi tentang ICGEE PhD Scholarships Call for Applications ini bermanfaat.