Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in Autumn 2016 in Sweden. There are around 300 scholarships available. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees, monthly living expenses, travel grant and insurance. There will be 2 (two) application rounds for this scholarship program. All successful applicants from the first round will be invited for a detailed second application round.
Level of Education
Scholarships only available for full time Master degree of one or two years.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for any subjects. However, priority will be given to the following fields of study:
- Gender Equality
- Human Rights
- Poverty Reduction
- Sustainable Development
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee for 1 or 2 years depending on the Master degree program. The scholarships will be given for 1 academic year at a time. The scholarships will be extended if the students has passed the credits. Tuition fees will be paid directly to the universities.
- Monthly living expenses.
- Travel grants are available for students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Scholarship will also cover the insurance against illness and accident during the program.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the Master program: 1 – 2 years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master degree program.
- Applicants must come from an eligible country.
- Scholarships available for new students commencing study in Autumn 2016.
- Applicants must have at least 2 (two) years work experience.
- Applicants must show outstanding academic qualifications.
- Applicants must have leadership experience.
- Applicants must be passionate about making difference and contribute to the development of their country.
Number of Scholarships Available
Around 300 scholarships are available.
Scholarships available for all students from select country, especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients.
There will be 2 selection rounds. All successful applicants from first selection round will be invited to submit a more detailed application in the second selection round.
Applicants will be required to submit motivation letter, copy of passport, CV, and two recommendation letters. All documents must be submitted in English.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their online application website.Applicants must apply to the Master degree program in Autumn 2016.
After successfully submitted your application to the Master degree program, you’ll get a seven digits personal application number. You will then have to use that application number when applying for the scholarship in the second round.
The first selection round will open on December 1 – 15, 2015.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Successful applicants from the first selection round will be notified by email on January 8, 2016.
- You must submit 2 different applications: 1 for entry to the university and 1 for the scholarship by the Swedish government.
- There will be 2 selection rounds.
- Please take not on the deadline for the scholarship application AND the deadline for entry to the universities.
For further info please visit official website: eng.si.se.
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3