Fulbright Dikti PhD Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- a Master’s (S2) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright-DIKTI program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 575 or IELTS score of 6.5
Please return your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective and research proposal.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at:
Fulbright-DIKTI Scholarship Program
Direktorat Ketenagakerjaan, Ditjen Pendidikan Tinggi
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
Gedung D lt. 5.
Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Pintu 1 Senayan
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: Official Website.
DIKTI does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to DIKTI.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Fulbright Dikti PhD Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA semoga informasi tentang Fulbright Dikti PhD Scholarship, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA ini bermanfaat.