European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis, Erasmus Mundus
The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the agricultural and food sector as well as the rural environment. The European Master offers a two-year academic curriculum with integrated and advanced theoretical, methodological and empirical courses in economics and quantitative methods as well as in agricultural, food and environmental sciences, agricultural and trade policy, environmental and natural resource policy, rural development policy and agribusiness management and market analysis.
European and non-European students
Scholarship for Non-European Students
For a non-European applicant, the scholarship amounts to:
* A total contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs of €8,000
* A contribution to cover the tuition fees of the European Master of €3,000 per semester
* A monthly allowance of € 1,000 per month
Scholarship for European Students
For a European applicant, the scholarship amounts to:
* A contribution to the tuition fees of the European Master of €1,500 per semester
* A monthly allowance of €500 per month
* There is no contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs.
For the application process click here.
For more info click here.
Submission deadline is January 10, 2011