2011 Republic of Croatia Scholarship for International Students and Professors
Scholarships for foreign students and professors of higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions of higher education or research by the The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia offers
Study Subject: Science and Arts
Employer: Republic of Croatia
Level: undergraduate, Graduate, Postdoctoral
The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports welcomes applications by citizens of countries (and territories) that have a valid/effective educational co-operation programme with Croatia, or a bilateral agreement signed by the Croatian Government or the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports and the relevant ministry of the given country (or territory).
These scholarships allow for study or research in any field of arts and sciences during the granted period at an accredited public Croatian higher education or research institution to be determined in advance.
Cases of non-eligibility
- Foreign citizens with a residence permit or in the course of applying for a residence permit in Croatia cannot apply;
- Students applying for part-time study programmes cannot apply;
- Students applying for non state-financed universities cannot apply.
Age limits for applicants
- 25 years for scholarships for undergraduate / graduate studies;
- 35 years for scholarships for postgraduate studies;
- 45 years for postdoctoral scholarships.
There are no age limits for the following types of scholarships:
- research visit
- summer courses
Scholarship Application Deadline: 13 May 2011
Visit Official Website.